Follow me on twitter: @herfacechair

Monday, February 2, 2009

Other "how to get facesat" posts on the internet

In 2007, I wrote an article on "how to get facesat" for publishing on ehow.com via a client website. I went through the normal "request and approve" process. Ehow approved the article, I wrote and submitted it, and ehow.com published it.

I wanted to share my knowledge so that more people can get their faces sat on. The more this knowledge spreads, and the more women engaged in it, the easier it'd be for the next facesit fan to get face sat. The ultimate goal is to make real facesitting a mainstream bedroom practice.

Since I posted on Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums Websites, I started a post, and left a link to that Ehow article. The other posters loved it, and helped me rate it highly.

Then ehow.com took the article down. I asked a Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forum's moderator to delete the link to prevent ehow.com from receiving further "clicks." About a year and a half later, the same moderator started a thread dedicated to how to get facesat.

I took my ehow.com article draft, and expanded it to explain everything I wanted to explain. I posted the result as a detailed post to that thread, and helped it receive thousands of page hits. That's not the only sign that people liked that post.

I found a website that plagiarized other people's work. I found my post in their "facesitting mistress home" section. They didn't credit me as the author, or link back to Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums. I post on Mistress Destiny's as "herfacechair." You'd notice my writing on the, "How to Get Facesat" post, as well as on my other posts on that site.

My writing there is also consistent with my writing here.

This other website also plagiarized from Wikipedia, taking their "facesitting" article, word for word, and posting it on their website. They failed to site Wikipedia as the source site.

I had to mention this here.

My "How to Get Facesat" post on this blog, and the one on Mistress Destiny's, is my own work. I'm the original author. Don't get me wrong, I like that the word is getting out. I just don't want the reader to think that I'm not being original or that I'm "stealing" other people's work. When it comes to writing, credit has to be assigned where it's due.

No comments:

Post a Comment