Follow me on twitter: @herfacechair

Monday, February 16, 2009

How I like to have women sit on my face

Hi ladies, this one is for you. This isn't to offend or to get you exited, but to express how I like to have my face sat on.

Believe it or not, there are many ways to sit on a guys face, and guys have different ways they'd like to get their faces sat on.

When most guys ask for facesitting, they're asking the woman to do a mustache ride. The woman isn't really "sitting" in a mustache ride, just "squatting" with her pussy in the guy's mouth. When she looks down, she sees his mustache curving above her view of her pussy.

It's like she's on a motorcycle and the mustache is the "handlebar." Usually, when I ask women to sit on my face, they try to do the mustache ride. When I ask them to turn around, they try to do the "chin ride," which is the opposite to a mustache ride.

Neither constitutes a "true" facesit.

I prefer the full weight reverse facesit. This is where the woman sits flat on top of the man's face with all her weight, the way she'd normally sit on a chair or stool. Her butthole is smothering his nostrils, her butt crack is smothering the length of his nose from base to nose-bridge, and his eyebrows are either under or just outside her butt cheeks. His mouth is under her pussy and giving her oral pleasure.

When a woman sits on my face that way, she turns a "switch" on that makes me eat her out better than what I'd normally do. Don't get me wrong. I could drive a woman up the wall, trembling and shaking, as a result of eating her out while she's on her back and has her legs spread.

But, when she's sitting flat on top of my face as I've just described, I could bring her to an orgasm faster than she'd normally orgasm; and make her feel like she's never had her pussy eaten out.

Every woman I've eaten out this way became addicted to the idea of sitting on my face to get a good pussy eating. They've even gotten into the groove, shaking their butts back and forth, causing my body and the bed to rock back and forth.

Now, I don't ask every woman that I have intercourse with to sit on my face. My facesitting fetish is woman activated; she has to fit a specific "type." For me, that's the white woman with an appearance ranging from "cute" to "hot." I give hot white women another kind of oral servicing that I'll cover in an upcoming post.

My facesitting fetish is connected to sexual attraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment