Follow me on twitter: @herfacechair

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Toilet Paper or Wet Wipe, Which is Better? From a Facesitting Perspective

Toilet Paper or Wet Wipe?

I've seen a couple of articles, with associated comments, of people arguing the advantages of one or the other. For some people, using a regular toilet paper is the adult thing to do. For others, it's the idea of getting more ass cleaning done. After all, if you got some crap on your arm, would you use a toilet paper to wipe it off, or would you use a baby wipe? Or, for that matter, would you wash it?

Considering that I love to have women sit flat on top of my face with their bare bottoms... with their full weight... with their assholes smothering my nostrils... I have a good vantage point on this question.

There's no consistency among women that facesit me on how well they clean their butts.

I've had women facesit me right after they took a dump. Some of them wiped between taking care of business and facesitting me, one or two didn't.

Some of them wiped their butts like they normally would, went about their business, then facesat me when it was time for me to live up to my username. Some of these women used toilet paper, others used wet wipes. One or two women took a dump, didn't wipe, went about their business, then facesat me when it was time for me to live up to my username.

Contrary to what one may think, once a woman sits on my face, I can't smell anything... not even her asshole as it smothers my nostrils. The feel of her ass on my face overrides the recent memory of her ass smell. The sensation of her ass on my face dominates until she lifts her butt up... this is when the smell kicks in.

I love to have hot/beautiful women facesit me, their ass smell never bothers me. If anything, it's an erotic part of the experience. After she removes her butt from my face, I wear her ass perfume on my face with honor and pride.

One woman put real perfume on her ass right before she facesat me.

Many women sat on my face right after taking a shower. Some of them "left it at that" then sat on my face fresh out of the shower. Others took a shower prior to meeting me, went about their business, then facesat me when it was time to make me live up to my username. Others made a pit stop to the bathroom... more than likely to apply some wet wipes to their asses... before facesitting me.

So, which ass cleaning method provided the cleanest smelling and looking butt? The answer is simple... the women that showered, then latter applied the wet wipes.

I know firsthand, from when women sit on my face, that a person isn't going to get rid of all the butt smell. Even after a shower, there's going to be a residue smell. The ass may smell clean, without smell, after a post shower wet wipe application... but I've still had the smell of her ass in my nostrils a day after she sat on my face.

What's the worst smelling ass? Remember the woman that put perfume on her ass to masque the smell? That was the worst smelling ass I've smelt. But once she was sitting on my face with her full weight, I didn't smell anything until after she got up.

So ladies, if you're worried about how you smell down there, remember this... that's part of this fetish's erotic sensation. Going from your perfume/make up smell fragrance, to your ass smell, to your ass and full weight on my face is extremely erotic.

Now, many of these articles focus on the toilet paper or the wet wipe. Rare is the mention of the best way to clean one's ass.

Here's one method to use, if you're in your home.

Stage one, use the toilet paper to collect the bulk of your feces residue. Fold the toilet paper into two square rectangle length, and overlap to the strength that you want. Place the whole rectangle on your hand, then place it on your ass crack so that you could "trap" the feces residue. Take your time collecting your feces residue... let the toilet paper take it in. Bring the toilet paper into a semi ball, trapping the feces residue, then release the used toilet paper into the toilet bowl.

Break out the wet wipe and wipe like you normally would. Depending on your toilet and the type of plumbing that you have, you could either release the wet wipe into the toilet, or put it in a waste basket. If you don't have wet wipes, use wet toilet paper as a substitute.

Now, here's a step that most people don't use... but it's a step that'll keep your ass cleaner than most people's asses.

This step involves bathing your ass while it's on the toilet bowl. This can be done even without a bidet. All you need is a container... like a used up whip cream container, soap, and ready access to a faucet.

First, you lean forward to bring your ass crack up. Use one hand to pour the water through your ass crack, and the other hand to guide the water onto your ass crack. Second, you pour liquid soap, or apply regular soap, to the hand you're going to use to lather your butt. When you get enough of a lather, thoroughly lather your butt. Once you're done, repeat step one, this time to post rinse. The forth step involves using a dry wash rag to dry your bottom.

The third step is a modified version of how they clean their asses in the Far East and in southwest Asia. Asians generally have a better concept of cleaning their ass after taking care of business than their North American counterparts. However, many haven't caught up on the idea that you're supposed to include soap lathering in the process.

Why not use a rag to do the lathering and washing? One reason is that your own skin generally will be easier on your butt crack. Another is that women that do this get more of the smell off than those that use a wash rag. Also, you're not going to be able to hand rinse all the mess from the rag. Just think of the idea of using the same piece of toilet paper each time you use the bathroom.

If you're one of the people who have trained your body to take care of business around the same time in the morning... and have a habit of taking a shower right afterwards... you could skip step three and go straight to the shower.

If there's no shower planned after the bathroom visit, use all three steps. As always, wash your hands afterwards. When you wash your hands, wash them with a rinse, real lather, and post rinse cycle... using techniques that doctors show their patients. This technique involves lathering each finger during the lathering phase.

Rinse, turn the water off, thoroughly lather, turn the water back on and post rinse.

Back to the facesitting...

For me, it doesn't matter what a woman does to "clean up" after taking a dump... before she sits on my face. I make sure that my face is clean so that she has a clean face to sit on... regardless of how she cleans her ass or whether she cleans it or not.  The smell is part of the fun, and is a non-issue when it comes to the facesitting itself.

I have a different mindset when it comes to eating a woman's ass out though. If she expects me to ask her for a chance to toss her salad, she's got to have a clean ass. If she doesn't have a clean ass, and she wants her ass eaten, she'd have to "force" her asshole into my mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment