Follow me on twitter: @herfacechair

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ladies, Swiftly Conquer Me With a Perfect Facesit!


Ladies, what's the best way to sit on my face? By sitting on it the way you'd sit on anything else. I don't consider the "mustache ride," or the traditional sex definition of "face sit" as "facesitting."

When you sit on my face, don't hold anything back. Completely smother my face with your butt the way you'd smother a bar stool with your butt while having a drink at the bar. Here's how this could play out.

I lay on my back, looking up. You stand on the bed, then walk in my direction until you're over me. Your feet are on either side of me. I'm looking up at you. You turn around to face my feet, then drop your butt as if you were dropping a squat out in the woods.

Except, the only thing that you're relieving yourself of is your weight... transferred from you to my face as you take a seat.

Your butt gets closer to my face. My hands meet your butt right when you spread your butt cheeks. You complete your descent until your butthole smothers my nostrils, and your weight pushes the rest of your butt down hard on my face. You continue to release your weight on my face until you've put as much of your weight, as resting physics would allow you... as if you've just taken a seat on an imamate object.

You either remain in the sit-squat, or you swing your legs around and rest them on top of my legs. You chose whichever one is more comfortable for you.

Don't worry about how you smell down there.

I can't smell anything while you're sitting flat on top of my face. In order for anybody to be able to smell anything, there has to be air movement. With your butthole smothering my nostrils, there's no air movement. I can't smell anything.

In fact, I've never had to experience a woman's smell while she was sitting flat on top of my face with her full weight. All I had was feeling via my face, hearing, and breathing on her pussy. And get this. While your butt is "suffocating" my face, I can't taste anything. This means that I don't experience your smell, or taste, until you lift your butt from my face.

So should you be ashamed, or embarrassed, of how you smell down there while smothering my face with your butt? Hell no, that's part of the fun, that's part of what makes this an erotic experience... smelling your awesome ass scent seconds before it's lights out... then no smell...

You won't crush me this way either.

Trust me, you won't crush me if you sit on my face the way I describe it in this post. Your ass crack is the softest part of your butt. The more of your ass crack that you have smothering my face, the more I'm cushioned from your weight. Your butt has enough "meat" to where my face will be comfortable, no matter how much weight you put on me.

If you're overweight, the extra meat in your butt compensates, and gives my face an extra comfortable feeling.

Don't believe me?

I had a pro domina, a woman that was my height and who weighed 200 pounds, sit flat on top of my face with her full weight. She didn't stop with her own weight. She anchored her arms on the headboard, and pushed herself down on me. This resulted on her exerting her weight, plus the force of her push, on my face via her butt. This caused my head to sink deep into the pillows.

Had you watched the session, you wouldn't have seen any part of my face. You wouldn't have seen much of my head between her butt and the pillow. During parts of the session, you wouldn't have seen any part of my head.

Her doing this didn't phase me at all... in fact, the harder a woman sits on my face, the more erotic the experience.

Remember, sit on my face without regards to my comfort or dignity. Sit on my face like you want to humiliate me for all the wrong that the male gender has done to you. Your ass should be "eating" my face by the time you "settle down" on it. Ideally, parts of my face should be "reddish/pinkish" by the time you remove your butt from my face.

The better the quality of the facesit... the better the quality of my performing cunnilingus on you... the better the quality of the orgasm you give me if you give me a handjob while you're sitting on my face.

Here's a secret. Your sitting on my face, the way I like it, turns a switch on inside me that makes me instinctively eat you out... in a way that'll drive you up the wall.

If you sit on my face just the way I like it, like what I describe above, you'll end up becoming addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment